Re: B.B. King And Harps

Maybe I can clear up the confusion.  I had been taking lessons from Jerry
Portnoy before he left to tour with Eric Clapton some months ago.  At my
last lesson, he told me he had been asked by BB King to tour with them.
He wasn't sure if he'd have a conflict with Clapton's schedule so he
couldn't tell me for sure if that's what he would be doing.  So although
the BB King band does not have a regular harp player, Jerry was asked to
come along for this tour.  I guess I'll just find out at the concert!
Thanks anyway for the replies.

---  tony B
     morielli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx