Re: Question: Rad Effects, Processing

I noticed a big typo where I editted two sentences and then combined them
and it was all wrong.  Very sorry :(

What I wrote:

>Gimics or not, it seems to me IMHO that there's a lot more 'potential' use
>for these effects, if used with proper restraint, to 'expand' the harp
>voice beyond the current just 'toying around'.

What I meant:

>Gimics or not, it seems to me IMHO that there's a lot more 'potential' use
>for these effects, if used with proper restraint, to 'expand' the harp
>voice beyond the current

*overdriven amplifier sounds -- but not to be*

>just 'toying around'

*with these new gadgets*

Maybe I need some grammar lessons too.  Hope this all makes some sense and
is remotely interesting to some of you.

Harvey A. Andruss, III                  email: haandruss@xxxxxxx
                                          BUS: (612) 736-4625
                                          FAX: (612) 736-3839