quick switch to playing your harp off the vocal mike or to another instrument.

From: Barry Schaede <barrys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Reply-To: Harp-L@WKUVX1.
WKU.EDU Subject: Re: Amps, PA's etc To: Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Message-ID:
<Pine.3.89.9407032143.A8961-0100000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> MIME-Version: 1.0

And Kevin why are you so anxious to rid yourself of the fabulous Shaker mike?
I really want them to be good mikes.  He's from my home state.
Joe Harliss that is.  I've met the man and he seems nice.  But I've never seen
any of his endorsers using his mikes.  No one I know uses them.
Give us a review if you've used them........Curiously,  FJM not barry alt.
barry.die die die.purple dinosaur