Metronomes and Chromatic Tuners

Hi again,

A while back I asked about Chromatics and Chromatic repair (I'm still
planning on getting one, but I'm waiting for my catalogs from Kevin's
Harps and Farrell Co. to get here).

In responding to my questions, Winslow suggested that I get a
Chromatic Tuner.  Ok.  Where can I get one?  What is a good brand?
And what is a good price range?

Also, Winslow (and some others) have mentioned practicing with a
Metronome.  Same questions as above:  Where?  Brand?  And Price?

I'm planning on taking a Music Theory class in the Fall so hopefully
I'll be able to do something with my Chromatic (I'm thinking about
Jazz right now) by the end of the year (but that is NOT to say that
people who do not know theory can't play the Chromatic...I am speaking
about MYSELF ONLY).

Thanks!

Chris
pierccm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx