Got some mail to share

information on a harmonica store.  Here is the correspondence.....

> >Say, I have some info on a shop that is strictly for Harmonicas (LA area).
> >Reply if you want more details. (My wife's Aunt owns it)
> >Len Coop
> >
> Great!  Bring on the info!
>
> Thanx
> George

The Harmonica Store is located at 5151 Whitsett Ave.,
North Hollywood, California, USA.  Telephone (818) 787-9457
Hours are 9:30 am to 5:30 pm Tues-Sat.

Inventory includes about 3,500 instruments, raning from a $10 All-Band
to a $1,200, 23 inch Hohner.  Pictures of great harmonica players
line the walls: Little Walter, Slim Harpo, Johnny Puleo, the
Harmonica Rascals, Walter Horton, and Paul Butterfield.

Owners are Marv Wolfe, 84, and his wife, Mickey Milgrim-Wolfe, 74.
Sales assistant Stephen Close is a professional harmonica player
who frequently conducts evening group lessons for $5 per person.
Private lessons also can be arranged.

Hope this helped!

Len Coop

As we can see  here, there are people out there busting with information
that they want to share.  I feel strongly about our benefits from our
proposed usenet group.

George

--
      George Miklas, Bass Harmonicist, Jerry Murad's Harmonicats
                     E-Mail:  ah567@xxxxxxxxxxx