Boss Metalizer.

Randy:
I'm not familiar with the Peavey box you describe, but on both my Boss
devices, there's a knob labelled F.BACK, which you turn as far
clockwise as you can to get the repeats to go on forever, but settings
before that will decay exactly as you describe. I suggest you go and
bug your local music shop into letting you try whatever the up to date
equivalents of the DD2 & PS2 are - I bought mine over 5 years back, so
they're bound to have been superseded by something less expensive and
more fully featured by now!

Steve Jennings
Editor, Harmonica World