Boss Metalizer.

 > Randy:
 > Dunno what digital delays you've tried - I use two in
 > line on
 > some occasions, both by Boss, both of which do decay,
 > if you set them
 > up right - or they will repeat for ever if you so
 > desire. One is the
 > DD2 Digital Delay, the other a PS2 Pitch Shifter
 > Delay.

 This is interesting to me. I have a Peavey stomp box delay that is
incredibly configurable - heck, you can even change the pitch - but I've
never been able to get it to decay. By "decay," I mean that each pulse is
softer than the last one until they fade away. I was always under the
impression that digital delays simply echoed the original note at the speed,
repetitions and volume you choose (and it can be very soft and
very fast, making it almost *sound* like a decay).
 Am I wrong about this? Wouldn't be the first time (grin). I'd much
rather haul around the delay than the big reverb unit I currently use, which
I then could sell and buy a practice amp with.