Boss Metalizer.

Randy:
	Dunno what digital delays you've tried - I use two in line on
some occasions, both by Boss, both of which do decay, if you set them
up right - or they will repeat for ever if you so desire. One is the
DD2 Digital Delay, the other a PS2 Pitch Shifter Delay. I've also used
an Octaver, a Flanger and the Boss Auto-Wah in the past. Some really
crazy noises, that I'm not sure how to use. Peter "Madcat" Ruth had a
tape out of his band, "Madcat's Pressure Cooker" that had him open the
gig with a version of Sonny Terry's "Baby Changed the Lock", that had
the harp sounding like Hendrix on something very illegal - really
wild, and also really easy to overdo.
Johnny Mars, who taught me and is now a good friend, is very into
effects, and has a radio mike that he has had customised so he can
control his stomp boxes without having to touch them - again to
(sometimes IMHO) good effect. He's got an album coming out in the
States soon, so it might be worth looking out for it.

Steve Jennings
Editor, Harmonica World