Brother Cane.

  Happy New Year everyone!

  I wanted to present a harmonica player to the group, hoping to get some
information about him and his other work.  His name is Topper Price and he
plays on a killer single released from the new Brother Cane self-titled
albumn.  The track is a rock-n-roll tune and is called "Got No Shame".

  It starts off with an incredible intro of just harmonica and then the
rest of the band crashes in, at which point Topper switches to a very
catchy lick that he basically varies throughout the song.  He keeps the
special harmonica effects and energy extremely high.

  If anyone knows the song, what key is it in and what harp is being used?
Anyone want to take a stab at notating the riff he uses?  I'm too new at
this to be able to do it.

  Also, I swear he is using an effects box for the intro piece.  I can't
believe that fat, distorted tone is simply from the harp itself.  I bought
a BOSS metalizer (which combines distortion and chorus effects) because by
accident I found that it gives me the same sound as Topper's intro.  (If
people want to know more about this box, I can post about it seperately.
Does anyone else use effects?)

  Thanks for any info in advance.

--Norbert