Re: Harp-L-Digest/QUERY.

>One other way around it is to have a Moderated group.  In that case,
>all messages would come to me first and If they are not bogus posts
>then I send them to the list.

As I see on the USENET, the common set up of a moderated group is to
have co-moderators, and co-backup moderators.  That is, there would be
two moderators, and two backup moderators.  When would the backups come
into play?  Well only when neither of the moderators have responded to
the post in a timely manner.  In that event, the posting is automatically
sent to the backup moderators.

>Anyone out there read any of the other REC.MUSIC.* groups?  I haven't
>had time lately, so I don't know for sure...but how much useless
>discussion goes on in them???

Actually, there is alot of good information going accross the REC.MUSIC
groups.  I have been reading the REC.MUSIC.MAKERS.BASS list and have
found alot of good and helpful people participating on them.

KEEP ON HARPIN' :)
George

--
George Miklas, Bass Harmonicist, Jerry Murad's Harmonicats
E-Mail:   ah567@xxxxxxxxxxx   Music SIG: xx102@xxxxxxxxxxx