Re: Harp-L-Digest/QUERY.

I'm posting this for Steve, but I'll include my response to him as
well.

"Steven D. Levine" <drsoul@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>Not all of us have access to newsgroups, or like that environment, so I
>think the list should still exist if a newsgroup is created.
>
>I agree that this is a very friendly list. So is blues-l. Harp players and
>blues fans are obviously nice, helpful friendly people. :-)
>
>Junior Wells is in town Friday, so I'll probably see him and post a review.

In regard to the existence of the Mailing List Harp-L (and
Harp-L-Digest now).  The existence of the Mailing lists have never
been an issue (as far as I am concerned).  Even if we have a newsgroup
in EVERY group of the USENET (ALT, COMP, BIZ, REC, NEWS, LOCAL, TALK,
etc) since the amount of people that do not have access to USENET is
fairly large, and I don't want to lose even ONE person.

=:)

We're going to try to keep EVERYONE as happy as possible with the
forum, hopefully this will be easier by successfully adding a USENET
interface for our discussions.

Chris