Echo model

Recently obtained a Hohner ECHO 54 (16 hole), key of C-G.
Produces a unique & very pleasing sound.  Hohner provides scant
info pertaining to this model, a layout of notes is about all,
as far as I've seen.  Wonder if anyone is willing/able to provide
some insight and/or pointers about learning to play the Echo,
along with the appropriate types of songs, and possibly any
relevant literature.  Have heard Mickey Raphael play one, both on
record & in person, adds an interesting dimension to the music.

If this has been discussed prior on HARP-L, I missed the boat.
Input would be helpful & most appreciated!

olson%kinesiology@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx