Difference Between 255 & 270?

I got a Chrometta, #255, 12-hole chromatic harmonica for Christmas.

Can some one tell me the difference between the
Super Chromonica No 270 and the Chrometta No 255.

This is my first harmonica.  I am delighted with how easy it is
to learn this instrument.  I was able to sight read most anything
(mostly christmas music, single melody only) within about an hour. Plus I
can play most any tune from memory without missing a note (not quite to
full speed yet).  I can't believe how easy it is to play a tune from
memory.

I guess it is because the harmonica is laid out basically in thirds
and most normal music is also.  It took me 1.5 years on a classical
(I play mostly classical) guitar to get as proficient as I am at 10 hours
on the harmonica.

John

John Prichard (JCP3)
prichard@xxxxxxxxxxx