Easy

    Has anyone out there listened to Big Walter's version of Easy.  It's on
    that Rhino compilation.  Not to deny that Walter's got a monster tone,
    but at times the vibrato on that tune sounds a little funny to me,
    almost like he's overdriving the amp or something.  My inclination is
    that he has the vibrato on the amp cranked way up, but on a few notes,
    it seems to be gone, so maybe its all coming from him.  Does anyone
    know what equiptment he's using here, or even what album this tune
    originally came from?

    Thanks,
    Dan