Re: Primal harp?

My first recollection of the harp is that of the completely plastic toy harmoni-
ca's my brother and me used to have. They had very bright, fluorescent colors
(in my imagination, I don't know if the real colors were so bright). All we could
do at the time was to imitate police sirens on them. I must have been 6 years old
or so. Never could find the harps later. My mother probably gave them away to
some other kids in my harmonica-less period (from 6-18 years).
Bart de Boer.