Blues World of Little Walter

I had forgotten about this gem on Delmark.  I had picked up a cheap
Laserlight CD for the Sleepy John Estes on it.  I started playing it and
lo and behold there's the best version of Rollin' and Tumblin' I've ever
heard.  Early Little Walter recorded in 1950 with Muddy Waters and Baby
Face Leroy.  It was originally recorded for Parkway Records in Chicago.
I went crazy trying to find the rest of the sessions on CD.  Turns out
that when I finally looked at the Laserlight CD more closely I noticed
that all the cuts were licensed from Delmark.  Realizing that I had a
Little Walter on Delmark on vinyl I went and got it out.  Sure Enough
Blues World of Little Walter is where the Laserlight stuff came from.
It's my favourite Little Walter stuff.  Spare tight arrangements in a
trio.  If you like him try this.  His playing is a lot fresher than the
later stuff and he's not half bagged as he plays.  Now I'm remebering why
I originally liked his playing not for Juke but for these cuts on
Parkway.  FJM