Re: Obnoxious category / Honking patrons / Kevin's

:Read the Kim Field book.  It seems
:that many now famous harmonica players hung around bands being somewhat
:pesty with their desire to play.  The thing guitar players do in bars is
:ask to sit in use your equipment then get mad when you say no.  On my top
:10 reasons playing in bars can not be fun harp players playing in the
:audience comes in 25.

While it is true that a lot of these cats hung around being pesky, I highly
doubt that even one of them was ever so rude as to play while someone else
is playing. Especially out of key. Just because you can stick a harmonica in
your back pocket is no reason to abuse it as an instrument. And it certainly
is NOT an excuse to "try and play with the band". My original post was to
point out that there is such a thing as "harmonica etiquette" and such be
exercised by those of us in the harmonica community. My intent was not to
cause a debate on how wrong it is or isn't. Playing ANY instrument would be
considered rude.

PS Enough said, let do a new subject.
How about this: New Jt-30 vs. Old Jt-30

Tim Moody