Re: John Brim

Do you mean Super Blues?  Pathetic?  Strong words.  I'll have to listen
to it and see for myself.  South rim gig sounds good.  You were playing
harmonica?  Context please.  Ricky B.  Do you play harmonica?  I assume
you do.  I am a major Walter Horton fan.  Much of his recorded output is
less than exemplaray, but I've come to love it all because it provides
inbsighjt into the total context of his playing.  A good example of this
is the stuff on Fleetwood Mac Chicago.  The liner notes describe Walter's
playing as undistinguished.  Far from it.  They just didn't click.  I
still like it though.  It's all clues as far as I'm concerned.  FJM