Re: Obnoxious category / Honking patrons / Kevin's

Joe, the difference between harmonicas and other instruments is obvious.
Try and stick a tuba in your back pocket sometime.  What I'm saying is
assuming a relatively high volume level for the band who's going to hear
the person playing acousticly anyway?  Read the Kim Field book.  It seems
that many now famous harmonica players hung around bands being somewhat
pesty with their desire to play.  The thing guitar players do in bars is
ask to sit in use your equipment then get mad when you say no.  On my top
10 reasons playing in bars can not be fun harp players playing in the
audience comes in 25.  Lifes too short to get tweaked over minor
annoyances.  FJM