RE: Another lurker emerges

Robin,
	In regard to Corky Siegal, I can only say amen to what Rick said about
him.  I only have one of his band's albums, the first I believe entitled
"Say Siegal-Schwall", which I picked up at a yard sale for a quarter.  It may
have more historical value than that, but as Rick said, the songs are very
strange indeed (I never heard of any before, their own?), atypical blues if
that.  I have not seen him on the NPR program you mentioned, but he seems to
know how to blow the harp OK.  I would like to listen to him in a more bluesy
context, so....I guess I will have to try and catch the NPR show.  He also
plays chamber music, huh?  Has anyone ever seen him perform live with his band
or another (sit-in perhaps), and if so what is their opinion of him/them?
Later, Bill Grogan
wlgrogan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx