Re: Chord and Bass Layouts

Dear Winslow:

Is this information from Tommy Morgan's book?
There are two wrong chords here.  Those of you who have one of these
instruments at home may check out my corrections.
:)
George

--
George W. Miklas, bass harmonicist, Jerry Murad's Harmonicats

"Three G's and an Eb...who would think that these 4 notes would
be the theme of a major symphoic work?"  Arthur G. Spiro, Ph.D.