Tremolo Harp

I had the chance to play along on a friends Hohner Echo Tremolo harp. It
was enjoyable and so I ordered the 32 hole model from Kevin. Now that I
have the unit I'm wondering if there are any songs/books that would include
numbers for this instrument. My wife thought it sounded very nice "for
awhile" but then got tiresome. Now I know it isn't the instrument!! She has
a similar view on the diatonic when I play it. But anyhow is there a better
song to use with this guy? Wayfaring Stranger isn't cutting it!! Thanks.

Jim