Re: Chord (another digression)

48 chords. 96 double holes.  384 reeds.  12 blow and draw chords each in
major 7th and augmented/diminished alternatively.  This is from my Hohner
propaganda.  I sure would like to find one of these guys used for cheap.
It's the only major harmonica type I don't own one of.  For years I would
listen to Ry Cooder's Boomer's Story and try to figure out what type of
harmonica was being played on Mr. Railroad Man.  The part is played by
Gene Finney.  My current conclusion is that it's a chord.  My problem
with this conclusion is that Mr. Finney is shown on the liner notes
playing a bass.  Does anyone know the answer?  FJM