seeking advice on first blues CD

Hi, harp-l list,

Ok, I admit it.  I am a beginner and a LURKER.  I have been watching this
list for several months now but have only been watching.  Now I have
a question.  (I classify myself as a beginner since I don't really play have
had harps since the 60's.)

I am familiar with Jerry Murad etc but have never been much exposed
to the Blues side of the harp.  I don't even know how much I have heard.

So my question is this.  If I could only buy ONE blues CD, which would you
recommend?  Remember this is from a beginner and I can only buy one.
I realize that you all have your favorites but this should really be
what you consider the best representation of blues harp music and not
necessarily your favorite.

Thanks for your advice and forgive me for lurking.  When I get a little
better maybe I can interact a little more.

Michael Bower
bowerm@xxxxxxxx