Playin' Along

I am a mid-level harp player who has very little time to actually get
together and jam with people because of a nasty schedule( Law school can
get time consuming:( I was wonderng if anyone on the list has any
favorite recordings to playa along with.  I have a few i use all the
time, but I am always looking for some more.  Thanks in advance.

				Rob (wishing for a jam in CHicago)

Rob Varak      home:robbiev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   school:5varak@xxxxxxxxxxxx
LaGrange, Il USA
"Giving money and power to government is like
 giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys"--P.J. O'Rourke