Thank you for your support / sorry

Hey harp people :-),

I just wanted to take this quick time to thank all who have welcomed
me to the list and shown support.  I have been in an Oracle Training
class for the last FIVE HOURS, thus I have not been able to personally
reply, but I will tomorrow morning.

Later,
Craig S.

|  Craig Smoot                                                        |
|  Systems Analyst / Programmer / Musician                            |
|  Gradkell Systems, Inc. - Huntsville, AL                            |
|  (craig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) ...And NO, I'm not in the Army! ;-)   |