Re: Problems with Bitnet

Kevin's Harps              F&R Farrel Company
800-274-2776               614-877-3678
609-2982202                614-877-1714 FAX
210 Farnsworth Ave.        P.O. Box 133
Bordenton NJ 08505         Harrisburg OH 43126-0133

The only source of Meisterklasse reed plates that I am aware of is
Hohner.  I have sent them plates with broken reeds and they have replaced
the reeds for free.  I was astounded.  Hohner sends some pretty mediocre
harmonicas out of the factory but they always amaze me with their
wilingness to correct their mistakes on the customer service end.
(mediocre is a subjective term based solely on my personal experiences)
FJM  yes Tim I should stop.