Re: Green Linnet

Far from scratching my head, I actually have a current Green Linnet
catalogue. I've talked to the Green Linnet people. I'm still not able to
determine the CD title I'm looking for.  I guess my question was directed
to people with an actual knowledge of Patrick Ball CD's.  The information
about Farrel is helpful.  Is the tuning chart offered on the list
different than the one provided in HIP #4?  At first glance they seem
identical.  In reading the liner notes for Irish Harmonica I saw that
Brendan Power does not give the tuning specs because "they are constantly
changing anyway!"  Does anyone know if the chart given by Winslow matches
the tunings used on Irish Harmonica?