Howard Levy stuff in uk?

Hi harp-people,

             Having heard a lot about Mr Levy's mind-blowing harp-blowing
technique, but never a note of it, and being pretty bored at work
I rang 2 uk record shops (our price and HMV, uugh :( ) and they'd
both never heard of him. Does anyone know if there's a UK supplier
I can contact?

    Also a more technical problem. I generally tongue-block the
top octave ona diatonic because lip blocking the notes come out
flat as i can't help but bend them. However, while tongue blocking
I find the bends very difficult. So the question is; do I try to
tongue block and bend, or lip (pucker) and try not to bend? I guess the
best answer is both, but does anyone feel that one is easier than the other?
At the noment I'm between two stools and generally avoid the top
alltogether ;-(

Many thanks,

Nick.