Re: James Harman Mystery

:Mississippi Saxophone?  Didn't I used to subscribe to that?  The name
:sounds so familiar....HIP??  Hmmm.
I went through the list and saw no Barry Schaede. Are you this guy, cause I
am a little confused? What is FJM? Am I too stupid? You don't have to answer
the last one but the first two would be a help. As for Johnny Mars, thanks
for being open. You may not find anything you like about it and that is your
choice. Personally, it is a little rock-n-rollish for my tastes, but there
are certainly things on it that other people will like. I look at it like
this: If I fork out twenty bucks for something, whether it be a instuctional
video, a how-to-book, a new harp or someone's CD, or something else all
together, I want to be able to get something out of it. If it is one lick,
that's OK. If it is a new technique, that's OK. If it's a whole song or
something really new, that's even better. My point is I will be glad to fork
out the money if I can only get one thing from it. If I can get more, that's
better. I guess my reason for this is the lack of info for the harp(which
has gotten a LOT better in the last five years) and my love of it. If I were
looking for a good blues CD, then I probably would pass over the Johnny Mars
one. But if I was looking to glean a little something, I'd probably give it
a once over.

That's not a quote form MississippiSaxophone!

Tim Moody