Re: MISC

:Don't buy the new Johnny Mars CD reviewed in the current issue of AHN.
I certainly would not go out on a limb and recommend NOT buying a perticular
CD. I too have the new Johnny Mars CD and while there are certain things I
don't like about this one, like the sytho-crap, there are a few good points
to it as well. I does have a few flaws but bad at best?

:The square hole version of the Filisko harp is available for the bargain
:price of $80.  Considerably less than the square hole version.
Sqaure hole less than the square hole? I assume you mean less than the round
hole. The square hole'd one that I tried(I don't own any of his brass harps)
felt alot like a Miesterklasse when playing, but I didn't have long enough
to make a good evaluation. I have yet to talk to anyone that was dis-pleased
with his stuff. But not everyone is as excited about them as I am. I hope
you enjoy yours and give us some feedback.

Tim Moody
PS You hit right on with your comments on Paul.