Re: new harper/tongue blocking

	Ok, ok... I guess this is going to launch us into a discussion
about equpiment/skill etc, not a bad thing in my opinion.
	Well, I dunno.. if they don't have the sould/feel on good
equipment, I don't know of equipment that'll give it to them...
	In my rather musically un-educated mind, I see music as notes,
tone, and feel.  The notes will carry over from instrument to instrument,
and still be recognizable, catchy, or whatever.  The tone comes from the
player, and the instrument, to different degrees.  I don't believe in
good tone/bad tone, I believe in _different_ tones.  I for one love
pucker for some country blues, tounge blocking is best for ampflication
in my humble opinion.  The feel is that infinite amount of stuff that
fits inbetween everything else.  How you breathe, how you move, how you
think behind the music, how you press the strings, how you tense your
forehead up when you bend that 7 draw.  Enough rambling from me...