Re: Gopher & All Music Guide

morse@xxxxxxxxxx (michael_ricci) writes:

>> What Jack fails to mention in his otherwise fine explanation of
[...]
>> explain.  FJM
>>

>OK, I give up. I can dial into wku.edu but when it comes back and wants
>to know your user name and password what do you do? I have tried
>anonymous for user id and my address for a password. What should I be doing.
>
>Thanks people in advance for your help. It's appreciated.

Ok...this has gone on WAY too much.  If anyone has any questions about
how to get to HarmoniGopher, please send private e-mail to
pierccm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and NOT to the Harp List.

Michael:

You are evidently using TELNET, you MUST use Gopher, Lynx or Mosaic to
get to the HarmoniGopher.  We do NOT have an account set up to use for
Gopher...so if you don't have Gopher, Lynx or Mosaic, then you are
S.O.L. (Sh*t Out of Luck).

#:)

Any other problems or questions should be sent to me
(pierccm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx).

Thanks!

Chris