Re: Gopher & All Music Guide

What Jack fails to mention in his otherwise fine explanation of
harmonigopher is that you need a local gopher server to log onto then you
can go to the gopher.wku.edu address.  On my system I first type O for
other to get to the address screen.  I understand that you can access the
harmonigopher using mosaic but I've never done that because I already
have a path that works.  Maybe someone out there who uses mosaic can
explain.  FJM