Re: new harper/tongue blocking

Now don't go thinking this is an attack on Mr. Filisko's wares, because
it's not.  The other night I went to see a local blues band.  I had met
them when they had come to my house to try out an amp I was selling so
out of politeness I went to see them.  5 piece band,  there must have
been at least 30K yes that's thousand $ worth of equipment on that
stage.  These guys flat out sucked.  They stank up the room.  Paul Reed
Smith, Les Pauls, and 57 Strats were all over the stage.  The point being
if you can't play no amount of good equipment is going to help. Now don't
get me wrong I'm very intrigued by the Filisko's.  I'll probabaly even
try one out in the very near future.  I modify every harmonica I play.  I
retune.  I change all the offsets.  This still isn't good enough for me.
I'm ready to try something else.  Context is everything.  FJM