Re: Gopher & All Music Guide

Harv writes...

>Thanks for the info and cool anecdote -- now what's the gopher and ftp
>address for this  'Ferris Allmusic Guide'.

>And I'm Galaxie 500..... (showing my age again ...;)

>Regards,                  haandruss@xxxxxxx
>Harv                      *Opinions my own*

Thanks Harv,

I'll reply publicly since there may be other interest.  Here's what I know
about gopher and the AMG (which isn't much). I hope this is accurate. All I'm
sure of is that it works for me. If you have the HARP-L archives I'm sure there
are good instructions there.

Internet address for AMG = AMG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Western Kentucky U. Gopher = gopher.wku.edu

	Select "Local..." from menu, then select "Way cool...", the
	Harmonigopher will be on this menu.

	(The Allmusic guide is also a harmonigopher menu item)
									Jack