Re: Charlie McCoy (tongue blocking OBS)

Chris writes:

>Try Charlie McCoy's  13th  Album.  It's actually titled Charlie McCoy's
>13th because it is his thirteenth album.  Also for a full discography you
>can write him and ask him for a key sheet.  He will send to you free of
>charge,  it contains all the records he ever did and what key harps he used.
>
>-Chris Michalek

Does anyone have Charlie McCoy's address?  I am in awe of his version of OBS.
I'm also sorry to hear that he tongue blocks.  Like someone mentioned earlier,
I pucker only.  Oh well, something else to work on.

Bill Tidwell                    Voice: (504) 342-9901
OIS / Consulting and Training   FAX:   (504) 342-9902
P.O. Box 44335                  Email:  btidwel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Baton Rouge, LA  70802