Re: Charlie McCoy (tongue blocking OBS)

On Thu, 11 Aug 1994 haandruss@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Chris mentioned -
>
> >On the other hand listen to Charlie McCoy's new version of
> >Orange Blossom Special for some incredible tongue blocking speed and
> >precision.
>
> What's the name of the CD that has this?  Can anybody point me to a MCoy
> discography lying around?
>
> Regards,                  haandruss@xxxxxxx
> Harv                      *Opinions my own*

Try Charlie McCoy's  13th  Album.  It's actually titled Charlie McCoy's
13th because it is his thirteenth album.  Also for a full discography you
can write him and ask him for a key sheet.  He will send to you free of
charge,  it contains all the records he ever did and what key harps he used.

-Chris Michalek