Re: Joe Filisko

To FJM,
	I play essentially the same way you do, that is with the low notes
left and cupping with my left hand.  I only pucker block and can't for the
life of me fugure out how anyone can tongue block.  However, one fellow who
I introduced to the harp some 16 years ago figured out how to do it, and now
can play some stuff that I can't (like Chicken Train by the Ozark Mountain
Daredevils).  What a blow to one's ego!  I guess that is the price to pay if
you are a teacher and your student surpasses you!
Bill Grogan