Re: Brendan Power Gig Update.

Gordon -

>        The full info for the Brendan Power gig in Northern England is:-
> Sunday 14th. Aug.
> THE BEST OF IT IS, ITS ALL *FREE*, BE THERE!!!!!

This sounds wonderful!

Dumb question (but I'll ask anyway) --

Many bands in the states now allow taping for trading purposes (eg. Bela
Fleck and the Flecktones, Phish, etc), but not for monetary profit or sale.
 Many people routinely follow these bands around with their portable DAT
machines and end up with quite a library of trading material.  This Power
gig seems like a good candidate to me, esp. since most of a North American
types wouldn't typically have a chance to see him in this setting, with Mr.
Kilkelly (is he on the CD also?) -- now the question, do you know of anyone
taping this performance, or is this frowned upon? If it is to be taped, do
you know who I might contact?

Regards,                  haandruss@xxxxxxx
Harv                      *Opinions my own*