BSHC Tape order form

    The other post was getting a little long so I will continue the sales
    blurb here. Actually we don't make much on these tapes by the time we buy
    reasonable quality blanks, do the dubbing (on a GO-Video dual deck) and
    pay the royalties (plus we don't sell very many). Earlier tapes are priced
    higher because some of our earlier royalty agreements were quite generous.

    There wont be much blues on any of these tapes because most acts are
    "traditional" harmonica groups. However you will see two of the greatest
    diatonic players I know. Don Les and Peter MadCat Ruth. Peter does an
    impromptu, kick a** rendition of 'Take Five' on the ten holer accompanied
    by Pete Pedersen on chromatic. (Peter did play with Dave Brubeck a few
    years back). Another impromptu performance that is just absolutely killer
    for you jazz fans is Dom Sgro and Pete Pedersen playing a jazz duet on
    chromatics - I always schedule some impromptu acts at our festivals ;-)
    Larry Logan plays his Silver Concerto with the best of the classical
    crowd. And there is William Galison's wonderful jazz chromatic with some
    diatonic thrown in.

    Jeez, I'm so excited I'm going to order some of these tapes myself.

          Jack Ely - Columbus, Ohio              SYS_ELY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Here's page two...
--- Begin Message ---
             BSHC AUDIO and VIDEO (VHS) TAPE ORDER FORM

                        +----------------------+ Check item(s) below and
        Send order to...| JACK ELY, BSHC tapes | remit total Check or M.O.
                        | 1991 West Third Ave. | Prices include USA shipping
                        | COLUMBUS, OH 43212   |  ($1.50 Audio/$2.50 Video)
                        +----------------------+

    NAME...:_____________________________________________________

    ADDRESS:_____________________________________________________

    CITY...:______________________ STATE:___________ ZIP:________

          18th ANNIVERSARY TAPES - April 8 - 9, 1994 (VIDEO ONLY)
    q [ ] #1 FRI 1st Show VIDEO T120 ___ Tapes @$17.50 = $ ______
    r [ ] #2 FRI 2nd Show VIDEO T120 ___ Tapes @$25.00 = $ ______
    s [ ] #3 SAT 1st Show VIDEO T120 ___ Tapes @$17.50 = $ ______
    t [ ] #4 SAT 2nd Show VIDEO T120 ___ Tapes @$25.00 = $ ______
    u [ ] PACKAGE (TAPE #1,#2,#3,#4 Post Paid)  $65.00 = $ ______

          17th Anniversary Tapes - April 2 - 3, 1993
    m [ ] #1 FRI 2nd Show VIDEO 1:38 ___ Tapes @$22.50 = $ ______
    n [ ] #2 SAT 1st Show VIDEO 1:52 ___ Tapes @$22.50 = $ ______
    o [ ] #3 SAT 2nd Show VIDEO 1:11 ___ Tapes @$22.50 = $ ______
    p [ ] PACKAGE (TAPE #1, #2, #3 Post Paid)   $60.00 = $ ______

          15th Anniversary Tapes - April 12 - 13, 1991
    1 [ ] Larry Logan   VIDEO T120  ___ Tapes @ $27.50 = $ ______
    2 [ ] Don Les       VIDEO T120  ___ Tapes @ $27.50 = $ ______
    3 [ ] Eddie Gordon  VIDEO T120  ___ Tapes @ $27.50 = $ ______
    4 [ ] Pete Pedersen VIDEO T120  ___ Tapes @ $27.50 = $ ______
    5 [ ] Larry Logan   AUDIO C60   ___ Tapes @ $11.50 = $ ______
    6 [ ] Don Les       AUDIO C60   ___ Tapes @ $11.50 = $ ______
    7 [ ] Eddie Gordon  AUDIO C60   ___ Tapes @ $11.50 = $ ______
    8 [ ] Pete Pedersen AUDIO C90   ___ Tapes @ $11.50 = $ ______

          14th Anniversary Tapes - April 6 - 7, 1990
    a [ ] Pete Pedersen VIDEO T160  ___ Tapes @ $27.50 = $ ______
    b [ ] Pete Pedersen AUDIO C100  ___ Tapes @ $11.50 = $ ______
    c [ ] Sgro Brothers VIDEO T120  ___ Tapes @ $27.50 = $ ______
    d [ ] Sgro Brothers AUDIO C90   ___ Tapes @ $11.50 = $ ______
    e [ ] Harmonitones  VIDEO T120  ___ Tapes @ $27.50 = $ ______

          13th Anniversary Tapes - April 7 - 8, 1989
    f [ ] JM Harmonicats VIDEO T120 ___ Tapes @ $27.50 = $ ______
    g [ ] JM Harmonicats AUDIO C90  ___ Tapes @ $11.50 = $ ______

          11th Anniversary Tapes - April 3 - 4, 1987
    h [ ] Sgro Brothers  VIDEO T120 ___ Tapes @ $27.50 = $ ______
    i [ ] Sgro Brothers  AUDIO C90  ___ Tapes @ $11.50 = $ ______

          BSHC Hooked on Harmonica tapes 1982 & 1988
    j [ ] Hooked Vol. I  AUDIO C46  ___ Tapes @ $ 7.50 = $ ______
    k [ ] Hooked Vol. II AUDIO C60  ___ Tapes @ $ 7.50 = $ ______

          Harpers Bizarre Tape 1990
    l [ ] HB The "MOVIE" AUDIO C60  ___ Tapes @ $ 8.50 = $ ______