Guitar newsgroups and listserver

Hi folks

I've already tried to send this out to the list once, but I don't know if it
made it. If it did, I apologize for sending it a second time.

Robert_DePasquale <robdp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> asked

> does anyone have an address for a guitar list-server?
>  rob

There are the (mostly electric) guitar Usenet newsgroups alt.guitar and
rec.music.makers.guitar, and there is an acoustic guitar Usenet newsgroup:
rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic. The acoustic group is available as a
gatewayed mailing list. To subscribe, send a message to
rmmga-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with no subject and

subscribe rmmga <your name>

as the body of the message. You'll get a message back telling you how to post,
etc.

I hope this helps

-Bo Parker
parker_b%aplvax.span@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   <-new address, eh?