Re: Harps and the Bible, Cont.

Sorry about the empty post, I hit the wrong key. Or maybe I did not hit it
hard enough, (like with a 14 pound hammer). :-)

Below is the *real* post.......

Hi Happy Harpers,
		 After the fun post about harps and the Bible, I thought
I would search for the word *reed*.

A few turned up, but the best was the one below from the Old Testament.

With reeds as big as that in it, it must have been some harp!

Gordon.

042:017 He measured the north side, five hundred reeds, with the
        measuring reed round about.
042:018 He measured the south side, five hundred reeds, with the
        measuring reed.
        reeds with the measuring reed.
        five hundred reeds long, and five hundred broad, to make a
        and twenty thousand reeds, and the breadth shall be ten
        twenty thousand reeds in breadth, and in length as one of the