Re: New catalog

If the layout is a little offensive, you >should
>try to publish a 75+ page magazine some time. It ain't Kansas anymore
>Dorthy!

>Tim Moody
>biased by, MississippiSaxophone

I can back you up. Graphics and Publications is what I do-I'm an
illustrator. Without so trained staff, on a small budget, the task is
daunting, to say the least. I like Kevin's catalog and keep 'em all. I just
got my first Farrell's. My only complaint about it is that I hate figuring
up those Hohner prices. I wish they would just tote up the cost per harp
for me. Never could add two and too.

Ted