Harmonicas, Harps, and Heavy Breathers.

	If you're looking for a book that goes over the history of the
Harmonica, harp players from Jazz, Folk, Blues, Rock, Classical, Country,
and just about everything in-between, you might want to check this out.

I picked up two cool records (acetate) over the weekend.
First is The Story of Three Loves, performed by Jerry Murad, Richard
Hayman & his orchestra. One the flip-side is Sweet Leilani, same performers.
Second up is Harmonicats Blues, by Jerry Murad and his Harmonicats, with
Hair of Gold on the flip-side, performed by Jerry Murad, the Harmonicats,
and the Honey Dreamers.(?)  I have yet to have these put onto tape, but
when I do, I'd be more than happy to trade these recordings for other out
of print material, preferably blues...