Re: What's this about soaking harps?

Don't soak your harps. Just don't. It's a waste of a good harp. If you want
a harp with an airtight comb, buy a plastic-body harp. Some people like Lee
Oskars and they have a good reputation among many players, but I personally
don't care for them. I'd recommend the Hohner Special 20, which is plastic
combed but still has some of the richness and toughness of a Marine Band.
(Oskars sound bright and chirpy to my ear, and I don't like the way they
feel when I play them hard).

Ken Ficara                                            ficara@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
       AOL: KenFicara / Compu$erve: 71311,1461 / Prodigy: (NOT!)