Practice exercises...?

Hi all!

Well, in my efforts to keep up with my school work and work work, I've
neglected my harp playing.  But I've got some time now, and I'm ready
to jump back into it.

Even though I've been at the harp thing for a while now, I still
classify myself as a "Beginner."  So, keeping this in mind, can anyone
suggest some good exercises for the novice player to get better at
playing the harp?  Also, please be specific, I'm a slow learner so
you've got to use little words and talk slow....  =:)

Thanks,

Chris
Chris Pierce                                  ____________________
BITNET: pierccm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx               /____________________/|
HARP LIST: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx            [ 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 ]/
ARCHIVES: archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxx            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"10 hole diatonic - the poor man's pacifier."