PEG LEG SAM?

Has anyone out there heard of Peg Leg Sam (Arthur Jackson). I picked
up his Tomato label cassette on a bargain table and it was a buck very
well spent. He plays a deceptively simple, breathy style of harp, easy
to pick up on but hard to master, especially the intonation. This
recording was done when he was nearly seventy years of age and
suffering from emphysema! He does a killer John Henry, solo, now my
favorite version. This seems to be the only recording of Ol' Peg. Say
it isn't so. And please excuse my earlier, garbled messages. I'm new
to the Net and just learning to surf. Good to know there are so many
honkers out there. I've learned lots already from the mail archives.
Thanks.

Ted Allbritton