Re: tongue blocking

        Reply to:   RE>> tongue blocking
Chris wrote-
>BTW, if anyone IS interested in getting TeX and/or MusicTeX let me
>know what kind of system you are working on and I'll try to find out
>the exact address for the sources for your system.

>Let me know what you all think.

>Thanks,
>Chris

Chris -
   I can't offer much in the way of harp tabs, but I am trying to learn.
I would be VERY interested in TeX and MusicTeX for both Mac and DOS (not
windows).  I think this would be a great thing to try using for sharing
stuff - it would help me learn a lot.  I read music, so this sounds neat!
   Thanks,
      Brian
     brian.morgan@xxxxxxxx