Larry Adler book

--- Begin Message ---
    Does anyone know where I could find Lard Adler's book titled "It Ain't
    Necessarily So"? It was published 7 or 8 years ago. I understand it's out
    of print now.

    Would anyone be interested in selling their personal copy? I have a friend
    who wants to buy it. (I don't want to part with my copy).
                                                        Thanks, jne
    + Jack N. Ely, Operations Mgr.    Internet: SYS_ELY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx +
    + Ohio Department of Education              ely.j@xxxxxxxxxxxxx          +
    + Information Management Services   BITNET: N/A                          +
    + 2151 Carmack Road                   UUCP: mecsys!ely                   +
    + Columbus, Ohio 43221           Voice: (614)466-7000 FAX: (614)466-0022 +
    +"Have harmonica, will travel."                  [|OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO|]=<] +
    +  Wire Cat Daddy, Columbus                      /_________________/     +
    +                                            Buckeye State Harmonica Club+
    +"If Music is the international language,           Columbus, Ohio       +
    + then why not the harmonica to speak it?"                               +

--- End Message ---